Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Another LSS & its Sum41's "In too deep" this time. That I like.

Still cant think of a decent layout for my blog, crud. Its been quite a while since i've read any decent books & im starting to miss it. A friend told me about Pratchetts new releases & I bet its worth checking out. Nothing to do right now but organize my mp3s, got a bunch of new stuffs, mostly its classical/orchestral & this time its from carmina burana (a czech philhamonic orchestra) not quite familiar with but its new to my ears so im good with it. While listening it
reminded me of the anime vision of escaflowne, I like the opening theme. Daydream mode: I guess I could also do the same thing for one of my stories, a fantasy swords & magic theme then the opening themes sort of orchestral. End of daydream.

Lots of things thats going through my head right now. Dreams, Reality, Frustrations, Problems, Life. My head really hurts right now. Must focus, must concentrate. May God help me on my desicions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home